Are Tinder lower? ute in the past: Tinder is a location-based personal look cellular software tha

Last up-to-date one minute back: Tinder is a location-based social research cellular software that facilitates communication between mutually interested people, letting coordinated people to chat. The application is actually most commonly utilized as a dating software.

No troubles recognized at Tinder

Tinder difficulties in the last twenty four hours

lindsey stirling and gavi dating

At present, wen’t detected any issues at Tinder. Have you been having problems or an outage? Leave an email in feedback area!

More Reported Difficulties:

all Im saying is actually check in on tinder check out the 27 to 37 age group alcoholic enthusiast females w 2 different baby daddies and employment handling large schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this is certainly individually 1 lady men adore runs out, lifetime will end, dont spend they in one single ***

cosmo acab bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hours ago

Exactly why do people on tinder continue advising me I look like dilemma

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 time ago

Tinder girls want anyone to be mean in their eyes. Problem is, Im a pretty nice guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 hours ago

My tinder might broken for weeks Im sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 many hours ago

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram can help you fix your account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 time in the past

instead of tinder seeking hook ups but I will be on tinder interested in people to fix my personal garbage fingertips

allie 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 many hours ago

I do believe it might be a good thing that im blocked from tinder bc the last time i caved in and redownloaded some guy superliked myself I then proceeded everything I believe at the time ended up being ideal go out of my life immediately after which I managed to get my personal heart broken over repeatedly for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 many hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guys. Anything you perform try crash cars and swipe kept on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 hours back

spoken to sum guy on tinder for just two hours and im confident im crazy. starting to envision im the situation ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 days before

do tinder see they’ve got the worst application concept actually or do they simply pretend enjoy it does not freeze every 4 minutes

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but only because Tinder doesnt need exchangeability problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 days before

I’m going to render a datingmentor.org/escort/davenport tinder In my visibility It will have “I REALLY DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR WARS LEGO SIZES” “I HATE MAPLE SYRUP” “WE HAVE DON’T DIED IN A FAKE CAR CRASH” Should you get precisely why We stated this know Everyone loves your

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 many hours ago

i placed on including 20 employment smashed additionally the girl whos erased their tinder 100 hours i awesome like everytime she returns got employed lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 several hours ago

Concern for Online SWers: Would designers routinely have an agreement for working w low specialist collaborators? sample tinder dates that want to help make material in that case what do you typically put on it? I would like to making one so I can benefit from my personal naughty blog post vaccine level

cowboy smaller (@arloschneider) reported 18 hrs ago

kollin with a k was a boy i matched up with on tinder freshman season exactly who i made watch oh hello with me in my own dorm area for quarter-hour before realizing the guy searched the same as the kid I would simply separated with the we generated my roomie query him to go away but he left their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 days ago

We cant would tinder anymore I recently want to fulfill some one while employed at my landscaping store job who falls obsessed about me like im in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the actual quantity of instances ive lied to men on tinder saying I found myself concentrating on college projects whenever im in fact lying in sleep eating my lbs in foods

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 several hours ago

My personal ex unmatched beside me on tinder nowadays. means hes finally moving on, hes finally dating again. He should not will feel happier as he leftover me personally thus damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hrs ago

i want to generate a tinder profile only and so I can arranged my bio as aromantic but perchance you can fix me

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 hrs back

There can be a problem on Tinder if you place in your own biography i obtained a large **** itll fit your with a number of babes. Like legit they must fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 many hours before

@J4CKMULL we notice that tinder premiums is actually functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 time in the past

The catboy picture of pitbull has not produced my personal tinder find out more suits in my opinion this thing was damaged

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 hrs ago

Whenever Duncan had been working and maynt get a hold of a coding answer on StackOverflow, however get my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all of the engineers to inquire about they and would get the response faster than however asking his company. This is the way you have a womans reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) reported past

HEART KINDA BROKEN while OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t functioning?

military dating free sites

Please write to us just what issue you’re having with Tinder:

• Online Qualities
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Bugs

Thank you your document! When you have any recommendations or frustrations you want to communicate, please put a message for the statements area!